So I’ve been feeling rather down lately so to remember all the good I have in my life I thought I’d do something a lil different and remind myself of 50 things that make me happy (in a totally random order) and hopefully inspire you guys to have a little think.
Off we go!
- Freshly cut grass
- My nieces and family
- Writing about anything and everything, lists to blog posts or just a random post it notes.
- Tv shows
- Thinking about all the places I’ve had the pleasure of visiting
- Thinking about my goals and dreams
- The sound of a jar seal popping
- Getting out of my comfort zone
- Being in a no signal area and just having to talk
- Sailing on the sea by myself
- Sleeping in
- Anything homeware, vases to cushions to lamps
- The feeling of getting a new tattoo
- My boyfriend
- White sand beaches
- Swimming with tropical fish, turtles and dolphins
- knowing that my mental health is on the up and up and I now have a future
- Pin boards full of ideas and memories
- Cooking for others
- Hot air balloons in the sky
- The heat as you step off a plane
- Flowers, plants, bushes and trees.
- The smell of books in libraries and book stores
- Scrap booking each years memories as gifts
- Boxes wrapped in ribbons in tiny bags
- The children at school beaming because you helped them, supported them and listened to them.
- When people talk to me, over twitter, in person, at the bus stop, in a queue
- People who return a question you ask them
- Trainer socks
- Fresh cold water
- Coffee, coffee and syrup, cold coffee, flavoured coffee. All coffee.
- Pumpkins, pumpkin patches, pumpkin soup
- Being outdoors
- Hiking or walking
- Ticking things off my bucket list
- Camping, camp fires, the sound of nature at night
- Getting over any fears like jumping off a cliff into water
- Harry Potter, the books and the movies
- Old doors
- Tiny little towns/villages and the old towns in Spain
- The county side
- The sea
- Books and reading
- Sunsets and sunrises
- Being me.
So there you have it, 50 things that make me happy! I really hope that you enjoyed this little list, I had the best time putting it together and to be honest it made me incredibly happy and realise how lucky I truly am!