Socks, sandals and a raincoat!
Do you know what’s crazy? As you read this post I shall be 7 hours ahead of my normal time in Bali! What a wild thought, as I’m sat here in the airport it seems like such a lie! I know however it is true as I am still going round in my head “am I sure I packed everything?”. Duh of course I did! I spent a whole week stressing, packing, re packing, completely scrubbing the house and making sure my plant babies had a home for the 3 weeks I’m in Bali and 3 I’m in Spain! Here we are, all packed and about to share exactly what I packed!
We chose to take backpacking bags as that’s what we are essentially doing! In there I have my entire life. 23 different outfits, my entire shower and an entire medical box! Well that’s just in short! I have separated what I have packed into three sections. Clothes, toiletries and miscellaneous. I’m just going to bullet point through all my items with a bit of chatter here and there! Enjoy lovelies and I’m super sorry if I am super none active, Ima try my hardest!
- An entire medical box full of items from sudocreme, paracetamol, cough medicine, bandages, insect bite relief to plasters and caffeine tablets for when we land in Dubai dead tired.
- Chargers, laptops, phone, toothbrush, camera battery.
- adaptors and an extension incase there is only one plug.
- a small torch (not sure why but Gap360 told us to?).
- empty water bottles.
- all of our documents in paper form in each bag we own.
- day bags.
- notebooks, pens and a highlighter.
- a lil bit of makeup and brushes.
- our laptops and my camera to vlog the trip.
- beach towels!
- books, books, a few more books.
- boarding passes.
- Intro Travel mobile numbers and all our families wrote down.
So for this one, I obviously have multiples of everything because that is just me and who wants to wear an activity outfit to the beach? not this gal!
- floaty light dresses
- strappy tops
- normal tops
- crop tops
- I’m not even going to state how many bikinis and swim suits as it’s embarrassing.. (12.)
- a pair of leggings for our volcano hike.
- a raincoat as advised once again
- sandals, flip-flops and a pair of trainers. I was super good with my shoes and only have three pairs!! Birkenstocks, Havaiana flip-flops that don’t actually flip or flop as they have a thingy around my ankle and a pair of Adidas trainers!
- undies obviously.
- a hoodie for on the plane as i get freeeeezing!
- playsuits as they’re such an easy beach outfit!
I personally did not want to buy anything there so we have a tonne of this!
- a loofah
- shower gel
- face scrub
- shampoo and conditioner
- insect repellant, we even bought a proper good expensive one for their super mosquitos!
- mosquito bands
- moisturiser and aloe vera gel
- sun cream in factors 30, 20 and an oil in 10. Yes yes yes I get that they’re rather low however since Jack is Spanish he’s a rather tan boy and I tan super easy from living all over and they are just for at the end of our trip if we are feeling it. Why am I even explaining myself, face palm.
- hair brush and a load of hair ties.
- hair clips
- travel razor
- toothbrush and tooth paste
And that is it I think! I have probably forgot half of my life and what we have actually brought with us but hey ho! I hope you all have a fantastic week! Plus let me be honest, packing is my fave pre holiday activity!